Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reverse Graffiti


Seen on Pinterest How-to blogging website  (http://trendland.net/new-trend-the-eco-graffiti/)  I want to borrow this woman's idea to use  natural materials as a means of presenting text.  I want "tag" trees that people have carved initials and other things into.  It is interesting to see the marked dates that people have scribed into trees of all types, but particularly the aspen groves in the area where Basque sheepherders made their trails in the early 1900's.  I want to beautify the scars left on the timeless tree bodies.




 I found this other really great site that advocates environmentally conscious art, activities, fashion, inventions, contests and much more.  Much of the art pieces that are shown are very related to a lot of the art we talk about in my 404 class.  Is fabulous. 





No comments:

Post a Comment